not what I expected, however the seller is easy to work with
I also purchased this item because the description said it came with a wig and mitten. The costume arrived without either. I contacted the seller and they gave me a 10% refund to keep the costume or they offered me a full refund upon arrival of the returned item.... being this close to the event we needed it for I kept it and "made do".... wish I would have known it didnt come with all the listed items.... :/
Michael Jackson Baby Costume
I bought this costume because it said it came with the onesie, hair, and glove and I was real excited about it. When I received the costume in the mail it came with the onesie and a black beanie. It looked nothing like the picture nor did it come with the glove or hair.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment