Friday, September 27, 2013

Valerie Tabor Smith Fairy Gossip B001GQC7R6

Valerie Tabor Smith Fairy Gossip Costume - Infant - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 8 customer reviews


Sooooo Cute!
I was nervous when I bought this, as I wasn't familiar with her costumes and was afraid the price was too reasonable to be that great. For some reason, I am ultra picky about my children's halloween costumes and have spent a lot of money in the previous years.

I was pleasantly surprised when the costume arrived. It was a bit "smooshed" from the shipping, but I just hung it up and fluffed up the skirt and it was perfect. And this skirt is FULL. It put all the other fairy, angel, princess costumes to shame. The skirt was longer than most, as well, but not too long (worried about my daughter tripping on it). She kept the flower headpiece on her head and it never fell off. Also, the sleeves were so cute, too.

I am, definitely, going to look at her costumes again next year.


Beautiful BUT Not Comfy for 16-month old
My 16-month old looked adorable in this costume. She would not keep the headpiece on, however, and she pulled the flowers at the waist off of the dress. I don't think she liked the wings, either, but she did keep them on for us. The hole for the head is small but it was big enough, thankfully, for her in the size 1-2. Overall, however, I think I got a little too ambitious this Halloween. It is a big (hard but not impossible to buckle the car seat) flouncy dress; the skirt required adjusting very often, and it probably was not that comfy (outer skirt layers are scratchy). If you have a sedate or maybe older child who would appreciate looking like a butterfly angel, then go for it!!

UPDATE: One year later and my almost 27 month old daughter has rediscovered her costume and LOVES it. She wants to run around in it every day. It is short now, of course, with the bodice being short on her and the skirt shorter than before, but it is not too tight anywhere thanks to the...


10 stars
If I could I would give 10 stars for this product. The picture doesn't justify this costume.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment