Ok looking, but quality is harrible!!!
I got this for my daughter because she had her heart set on being Belle this Halloween and this was the only one that came in a size 2T...I got the FIRST one last Friday (Oct 5th) and when I tried it on my daughter I noticed that the sparkly over skirt was shorter on one side and the whole dress seemed to be off centered! Im use to Halloween costumes being lower in quality but this was so much more! I called Amazon customer service and they were great and got me another one sent out immediately and I got it today (Oct 11). Customer Service was wonderful and I have no problems with them. But when I opened the SECOND today at first it looked fine. When I turned it around I found that part of the bottom of the over skirt was sewn into the waist seam! After I tried to free it the seam broke! Luckily I know how to sew a little bit and I was able to repair it! Not only did the seams brake easy the whole costume has tons of loose threads and just seems very horribly put together! I would...
Great for price
I ordered this dress for my daughter's 3rd birthday party. She is obsessed with Belle and with it being summertime I opted for the shorter version. The dress was really pretty, the tutu was not as fluffy as the picture but once I fluffed it out a little bit and hung it on a hanger it looked great! My daughter and all the guests thought she looked beautiful, my only problem with the dress is the Belle pin in the middle makes the dress hang up top a little bit. We constantly had to pull it up or pull the bottom of the dress down so it can stand up straight. My daughter kept pulling at it herself so we had to end up changing her but she will definitely being wearing it for halloween with a turtleneck under it will be fine! Overall great costume dress, really pretty and worked great for what we needed it for! My princess was happy!
super cheap
All the stuff fell apart the first time she wore this, sadly. Our experience buying dressups online has not been good - it's usually a better idea to see it iin person first.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment