top fits kinda funny
cute costume, bottoms fit well, top fits, but the elastic could be a little tighter, you need big boobs to stay in it without popping out of the bottom.
Nice Costume
The costume fit nice. I'm a size 6 and fit into the size 6-10 nicely. The material felt pretty good against the skin and looked really nice on. I ordered 7 costumes and the were all slightly different in one or the other. Some had different fringes, others had shorter sleeves, and a few tied around the neck while others were Velcro.
this costume SUCKS!!!
What a waste of time and energy ordering this piece of *(#&$*&^%! The fit was horrendous making any figure look odd. There was a tacky bow under the neckline that looked ridiculous and the fringe was coming off on all four ends of the vest. Don't make the same mistake I did in ordering this.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment