Not made to last
My son love the costume but it was so made so cheaply made that it started it started falling apart after the first time wearing it. I would not but this product again.
Vest was poor quality & didn't fit.
I purchased a large, but the vest was not the same size as the rest of the costume. Also it is held together with ribbon & some plastic clips that don't clip. The Costume was so cheaply made that it started it started falling apart after the first time wearing it.
My son did love the costume, but I would not buy this product again.
Wonderful Outfit
This was a Christmas present for my 7 year old son. He LOVES it. My only complaint is durning the first wash.....one of the name tags fell off. Easy fix, I just sewed it back on.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment