Cute, Good Quality.
This is really cute on. Just remember it doesn't come with the purple petticoat, I don't have it and the outfit is still really cute without it. Which I've found is actually pretty rare. The only downside is that they put tissue paper over the decals on the skirt and the tissue paper stuck to the decal and was a witch to get off completely.
Mad Hatter
I ordered this costume in a small/medium and when it came in the mail i couldn't even zip it up half way. I ordered a small/medium from leg avenue last year for both of my costumes and they fit well, so I don't know if this costume is sized smaller or what the deal is. I returned it and plan on getting the bigger size because I loved the costume.
Fantastic Costume
Costume is exactly as pictured and described. Am really impressed with the quality of it and it fits perfectly! Can't wait to wear it!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment