Fun
Fun, cute outfit. Skirt very short & made out of a velour like material & the shirt top on waist band is a silk like material. Came wrinkled, hard to iron out.
Cute costume
The costume was cute but I have large calves so the socks didnt fit. I'm also not a fan of polyester materials and thats what the shirt was made out of, just a bit stretchy. Size runs small so I would get the next size up if you want it loose like on the picture. Otherwise the costume was a hit and everyone complimented me on it. Shipped fast, quality of product is ok.
I loveeeeed this <3
It's cute, it fits really great and it really is what I hoped it will be, so happy that I bought it :D
Fully recommend it.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment