Wednesday, February 13, 2013

#02 Wedding Costume Peasant Renaissance B006YWDAE6

#02 Wedding Costume Peasant Renaissance Dress Gown-Olive Green-Large / XL - 4.7 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Beautiful
This dress is beautiful. It runs just a little big but not too bad. Order a size smaller than you normally wear as it has a lot of give. See through but nothing a slip won't fix. Cool and Airy. Love it.


Nice dress
I like this dress a lot, but I had to buy a slip to put under it. It has some see-through fabric on the skirt. I would probably buy a smaller size than I did too because it has elastic in the bodice which makes the dress form-fitting and comfortable. I would still buy again, I just wish I would have known about the see-through material.


soo pretty
I bought this one and another one trying to decide which one I wanted to wear as part of my wedding dress. My buddy is wearing this one as the "best maid" standing up with my husband.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment