Cute
I've found reviews very helpful while buying online, and for that reason I always read reviews for everything I buy on Amazon before making a decision, then I make sure to leave my own opinion after purchasing. That habit saved me with this product. I bought a size way bigger than what I would normally wear and it fit me perfectly. The problem is I have a large chest and costumes such as these tend to fit me everywhere but in that area. I searched online for hours before deciding on this costume and I'm so glad that another reviewer mentioned that it ran small. Here's my opinion on the product:
It's adorable! It lost a star because the wand was snapped in two pieces when I opened the package and even though I don't know if it happened during shipping or not, it could have been packaged in a way that would have prevented that from happening. Additionally, there was a rip in the seam. That wasn't a big deal to me, since I can sew and a few stitches fixed it right up. Other...
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment