Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wings Bat Adult B001BY01EE

Wings Bat Adult - 4.2 out of 5 stars from 6 customer reviews


Great costume pieces for the price
It was hard to find a good bat costume for Halloween, but this worked great. It was simple to wear with a long-sleeve black shirt and pants. Along with being comfortable to wear for hours, the wings and headband ears were easy to put on and take off. You can make this look cute or scary by adding different features to your face with makeup. The purple sparkles came off the wings pretty easy onto my other clothing, but that was somewhat expected as I've had that happen with those type of sparkles before. Overall it was a good product for the occasion!


Larger than expected.
I wanted teeny tiny little bat wings to wear on halloween. Instead, I get these wings that stick out well over a foot or more past each of my shoulders. I was supposed to wear these in a club, but there was no way, I'd be hitting people with glittery floppy wings all night.

These would be nice if they perked up on their own but instead just sag forward and lean on your shoulders/back.

The only plus side is that the headband that came with it (with the horns) is very very cute.


Exactly as advertised
Halloween was fun, and the wife looked cute in them. Money well spent, considering the local costume shops wanted 40 bucks or so for something worn for 3 hours.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment