A bit of a hindrance on a small child
This is an adorable costume. My grand-daughter wore hers for Halloween 2011. She's 4 years old, but she only weighs about 25 pounds; she's small for her age which makes this costume hard to judge sight unseen. I originally bought a size 2-3 online at E-Bay and that was too small and too tight for her. The size 4 I then purchased from Amazon fit her, but it was baggy. She didn't end up wearing the head cover because it's almost impossible to walk and see and hold your candy bag, etc. in the dark. Cute but has some obstructive issues for a small child.
Great Costume
This year is my 2.5 year old's first time going trick or treating. I had a hard time finding cute, inexpensive costumes that would fit him. This costume was affordable and runs a little big which is great since I will need to layer clothes under him as it gets very cold here around Halloween. It is adorable and a good buy.
Loved it!! But buy one size up
The costume was great! Good quality material. But it runs a little small. It was snug on my son so I suggest you buy a size bigger!!!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment