Did Not Meet Expectations
It is immeasurable how often I shop, however I can count on two fingers the number of times that I have had to return an item that I purchased. This did not meet expectations at all. It was poor quality, oddly designed and unlike anything that I would ever punish mine, or anyone else's, baby with having to wear. It just looked itchy and cheap. I wanted something to put my daughter in for photos with her Superman brothers, but this had to go back expeditiously.
Nice fun top
Bought it for my 15month daughter to wear to a costume party. It says 9 months but fit her just right with a lil room to spare. At the time she was about 30" and 21lbs. She wore a sleeveless t-shirt underneath to keep her comfortable and she was not irrtated with the material at all.
Excellent Service!
I purchased the Supergirl Fleece Bib for my 2 Month old daughter to wear to her cousins super hero birthday party. I received it timely and within the expected delivery dates. It was super cute and perfect for the occasion. Beings that it is for such a large range in age, I was not expecting a perfect fit. It was a bit big but served it's purpose just fine. I would purchase from them again!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment