the costume that disapponted me
I do not recommend this product.the hat is even like a gangster hat and the costume fabric ripped!My daughter was very dissapointed.Did i mention that a junor medium is practiclly a kids xs.I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Super cute
I purchased this costume as a Halloween costume for my niece. It is a very cute costume, made decently, but it is very short and adheres to the child wearing it.
Terrible, returning to Amazon
This costume is flimsy and cheap.I hated to have to give it any stars. The hat would only fit a doll, unless you want to pin it to your head. Right out of the package the buttons are not on tight either. Too much money to not be able to use the whole costume. What good is it w/out the hat? Cheap and see through. It's a shame, my daugher was so pumped up to be this for Halloween, she was so disappointed.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment