Thursday, September 26, 2013

Infant & Toddler Zoo Keeper B000OYH3YS

Infant & Toddler Zoo Keeper Outfit (24 Mo.) - 5.0 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Zookeeper Outfit
I absolutley LOVED this little zookeeper outfit. I was surprised at how nice this item was. The fabric was thick and felt like a high quality material. I was able to find a pair of work boots that went perfectly with it and I think my little man made the cutest zookeeper ever!


Adorable outfit
pleased with the outfit and very cute, quick
Shipping too and great Price. The outfit was very detailed and was exactly what I was looking for for a safari party.


Love this outfit
I was very impressed with the quality! Really cute outfit and it looks great on. I highly recommend purchasing this outfit.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment