Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Rubie's Costume Teen Sensations Snow B004RQN7GM

Rubie's Costume Teen Sensations Snow White Dress with Brooch and Headband, Yellow/Blue/Red, Standard - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 6 customer reviews


Real cute, but real short
Good quality costume, but really really short. I ordered it in what I thought would be my size based on sizing chart, and I could not wear it without leggings to cover my butt. Really cute, just wayyyy too short. Would order again but probably in the next size up to reach desired length


Fair Costume
This costume fits for the most part. The ends of the sleaves are too tight and need adjusting. Other than that it fits well


Beautiful!
My 12 year old daughter wore this costume for Halloween this year and loved it! The costume was really well made and wasn't cheap looking. Definitely worth the money! Since she is a bit young, she wore shorts underneath the skirt, just in case, since the skirt is a little short for a preteen.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment