Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Monster High Secret Wishes Deluxe B007WRLZW6

Monster High Secret Wishes Deluxe Draculaura Costume, Pink/White, Large - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Not bad overall for a costume
This costume is pretty cute. The skirt and top are seperate pieces which I actually like. This makes it more comfortable and easy to get in and out of. There is a fair amount of stretch in this as well. I got a large because most costumes seem to run small. It fits well but I probably could just have easily gone with a medium. You get quite a few pieces for the money. The satin skirt is nice and well made but a little thin. I will probably wear shorts underneath. The only thing I didn't like about it is that the material of the shirt seemed different to me than what was shown online. The online picture makes it look like the shirt is a true hot pink color, and made out of a somewhat shiny material. The shirt I got was very thin, it was a much darker muted raspberry pink, and had no shine whatsoever. It was okay, just didn't like as nice as I expected. Overall for a costume I was impressed with the quality and the fit. Since there are no other adult draculaura costumes I will keep it.


Cute costume
My grandaughter wanted this costume for Halloween, so we got it and the companion wig. The costume is suprisingly well constructed and sturdy. I bought a size bigger than she wears because it was cold here and she could wear jeans and a shirt under it. It is really cute.




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment