Monday, September 23, 2013

Pirate Wench Adult Plus-Size Halloween B001CJWGAU

Pirate Wench Adult Plus-Size Halloween Costume Size 20-22 XX-Large (XXL) - 5.0 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Red Pirate Wench Costume
I ordered this costume for the Sepember 19th - International Talk Like A Pirate Day party that my friends puts on every year to celebrate this fun day. This costume is made of fine quality material and its true to size for us curvy women with some wiggle room. Its a very flirty, fun to wear and not too short pirate costume. I'm 5'6" and the skirt came to just the top of my knees. I received lots of compliments on the style and color. The only draw back to this costume is the hat it comes with - you have to shape it to get the look of what the picture shows and wasn't easy. I woud recommend that you purchase another pirate hat to wear with this costume or none at all.


Amazing costume!
Wow, I cannot believe the excellent quality of this costume for the price! I actually purchased another pirate costume for double the amount that wasn't anywhere near as nice as this one. The material on this is wonderful, satin-like with velvet; the ribbons are good quality. It even has a separate underskirt with it's own attached crinoline, which is rare for any costume, let alone one at this price! It also has a zipper, and since it's all one piece, it's very easy to put on (that other pirate costume had a separate corset-vest that was very difficult to fit over the dress). This costume also runs pretty true to size, maybe even a just a bit bigger. I'm 5'3" and between a 16-18 and a 38D. The costume is just a little loose, but I remedied that by tying the ribbons tighter. Since I'm shorter than the model, the dress comes fully to my knees, but is still really cute. This is one purchase I am VERY happy about and I'm really looking foward to wearing this costume!


Pirate Wench Costume
Okay, I should start out by saying that this outfit is high quality. It is cut more generously so I should have bought the smaller size. It looks fabulous and feels great on! I wore it with fencenet pantyhose, back lace petty coat, and some matching sexy matching pirate boots too to complete the look.

I got compliments all day long at work because while it is sexy, it is all tasteful to wear to work... It will not create a HR issue.

I live in cold climate for the Halloween Holiday so a coat was all I needed to keep warm throughout the night while I was outside. I was on the dancefloor with my girlfriends and I didn't work up a sweat for the four hours I was out partying the night away. This is a truly great costume to have fun in!!!

It was sort of funny that while I wasn't bearing any skin, I was getting attention a wee bit MORE than the girls who were wearing revealing and "sexy" costumes in my pirate wench costume.

I think that is...


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment