cute, but short
Don't count on the size, it is off. The costume is short, ended up with stretch pants under it... unfortunatly it was also damaged.
Fun outfit! Better than just a costume.
I got this to wear at gigs (I'm in an 80s retro cover band) and it is perfect. I thought it might be cheapy like most package costumes are, or too short, or too tight, but this one is made okay and not as short as some of those other costumes. I don't need to wear shorts under it. Not high quality, but better than a costume. I'd wear this out to a party or concert. Has some stretch. Fits me on the loose side, I'm 5' 6" and 127 lbs. Very bright neon green. Doesn't come with a wig, but found a matching wig as funwigs.com!
cute costume
I almost wasn't expecting a costume but it didn't have a choice in sizes so I figured it was one size fits most. Besides the print leaving a transfer on the rest of the dress its a good deal..will be using this in a photo shoot.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment