you'll go postal over how cute it is!
I ordered this for my two-year-old son for Halloween, and it was absolutely darling! The hat is made out of cheap disposable foam and will not stand up to much abuse, but the rest of the costume is of fairly good quality, certainly good enough to last until it is outgrown.
Great product
I got this postmans outfit for my son for Halloween. He looked adorable in it. It was very good quality,except maybe the hat, which kept falling off. We added a couple of letters in his sack and he got positive comments from everyone that saw him. I would highly recommend this product.
Accurate but not very well made.
The buttons are velcro, which is fine, but one of the was already coming off when taken out of the backage. Overall though it looks very good .
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment