Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cuddly Teddy Bear Toddler Costume B003A8CUMU

Cuddly Teddy Bear Toddler Costume - 1.5 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


TOO SMALL - NO REFUND
I ordered this costume in a size 4 - 6, but it is more like a 3T. Did not fit my child who wears a size 4! Company would not issue credit stating that the costume was clear to THIER sizing. I do not recommend buying this because it likely won't fit your child! Also, very poor customer service; buy somewhere else!


Company won't facilitate returns
As with any costume you order online for kids, there's a good chance it won't fit. This company specifies that the size is 2T to 4T, but it is definitely no larger than 2T. When I followed their instructions to return the costume, I never received any reply or authorization, something required to get a refund. While the costume was fine, I'd recommend buying it from someone else.




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment