Needed Modifications, Great Costume
The socks were way too big. They were almost twice the size of my feet/shins. The skirt was also had a very high waistline on it. Both of those things are easy fixes for me, though. The costume was missing the red ankle warmers shown in the picture, but everything else was included. The materials are very nice quality. The top and skirt fit perfectly and the costume looks great. Would recommend as long as you're prepared to do a bit of basic sewing to make everything perfect.
Great Purchase!
This was a great purchase, the only thing I could complain about is that the skirt and belt are tight to put on (I have a good 10 inches difference between my waist and hips) so if you have big hips, I would suggest adding an inch or so to the 'Waist' measurements you send in. (It's easier for me pulling the skirt over my head, rather than over my legs, even if it does have some stretch.) However, I personally don't mind this since if I were to wear it lower on my hips in a bigger size (like in the video game), I am prone to getting "muffin tops" since I'm not very fit. The top of the outfit fits like a glove and the adjustable shoulder straps are nice, too.
The material is nice and thick, and seems sewn very well! The socks are a kind of thin and silky texture and tend to scrunch a little in places, rather than being form-fitting. I don't know if that is good or bad, but it's a lot better than if it were too tight!
As for shipping, Amazon said I could expect this to...
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment