Thursday, September 26, 2013

Infant or Toddler Witch Costume B000H8MABM

Infant or Toddler Witch Costume - 12-24 Months - 4.4 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


lovely-sparkly-but stick to the size !
I got this for my little girl. It is so adorable we all loved it. But unfortunately was too small for her-totally my fault cause I ordered one size smaller as she is small for her age :( I will try to replace it with the right size. So stick to the size. Other than that great item ! Just right for your little princess :)


Adorable
I was hesitant to order because the cost was over $20 but it was simply adorable! It was hard to find a small (under 12mths) witch costume and this one was worth the money!


Runs small!!!!
This costume is very cute but runs small!!!! I ordered the size 2-4t for my 3 year old daughter who wears size 4t. I thought that it would fit her just right but it was extremely small!! It might fit a child that wears a 2t but definitely not any larger than that. I'm sending it back.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment