Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dreamgirl Costumes Womens Spank Me B002SDABAG

Dreamgirl Costumes Womens Spank Me I'M Irish, Green, Large - 4.2 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Halloween Leprechaun Costume
This costume was cute for the price. It was a bit long on me, but that might just be because I am a very short person. Still, everyone loved the idea and it was a big hit! The "pot of gold" is cheap and stupid though, I did not even use it with my costume. So other than a few adjustments, it worked out pretty well!


This costume was a big hit!
This was an awesome costume for Halloween! I typically wear a size 00 or x-small in women's clothing and the dress fit great! I added a petticoat for some volume under the dress because it was just a bit too long. Everyone loved this Halloween costume! I would definitely recommend it!


Very Cute
Great outfit that can double as a halloween costume and a st. patricks day outfit. Lots of compliments. Fits well. True to size!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment