Thursday, September 26, 2013

California Costumes Women's Disco Dolly B003IC6A4W

California Costumes Women's Disco Dolly Costume, Multi, 2XL (18-20) - 3.8 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Nice Costume but Small
The costume worked well but it was very small an short. If you have a large bust or hips The dress will be very small


Not true to size
The 2x is more like a large for a size C cup.... Not true to size if purchasing and you have a little curves dont bother


LOVED IT!!!!
I was scared after reading some of the reviews, but overall I am very much satisfied. I wore it for a 70s bridal shower, & everyone loved it!! It was very fun and colorful, & had little sequins all over the dress. This dress is so groovy. I'm a dress size 18 and the 2X fit perfectly. Besides dropping sequins from the dress all over, I'd say this dress is a must!!! Planning to wear it again for a 70s New Year's Eve Party!!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment