Thursday, September 26, 2013

Blood Vampiress Adult Costume Size B002L8C1IS

Blood Vampiress Adult Costume Size S/M (2-8) - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Sexy Vampire Queen Costume
This is my first on line costume purchase. I'm so pleased that I made this choice. I didn't have to shlep around stores looking for a costume and be disappointed that I didn't find what I wanted OR it wasn't left in my size. Smartest thing I did for myself this halloween. I was comfortable and received many compliments on my choice. The material was soft and style easy to wear. I would definately recommend this to my friends.


Too small in the bust
I'm a size 8 34 D and the top of this dress was way too small! The rest of it looked like a sack! But the quality was good for the price. Model in pic is 5'2"




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment