Friday, February 15, 2013

Wizard Of Oz Secret Wishes B003O2S6DY

Wizard Of Oz Secret Wishes Dorothy Costume, Blue, Large - 2.3 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


SAMLL.
If you have a chest anything over 34B this will NOT fit you. I have the largest size and couldn't even get my arms in the arm-holes! It looks like it was made for a overgrown child...or a really tiny woman.


Very disappointed
Could not get my arms into this dress at all. I ordered a large, so obviously my arms are bigger than a person who would order a small. But they obviously didn't think of that. Otherwise it would have fit. Was to be for a special night. Very disappointing.


Cheaply made but fun and sexy
I bought this costume to cosplay when me and some friends went and saw 'Wicked!', the musical.

The costume itself seemed to fit ok except the sleeves were tiny and I couldn't fit my arms through them! Mind you, I do NOT have huge biceps or anything so it was quite odd. I had to have a gf help me clip and resew the sleeves but once we did that, the costume worked out pretty well.

The zipper was cheaply made (kind of expected) however so be careful zipping it up and down.

The sequins get everywhere but it's a pretty fun and sexy costume =)


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment