Fun Halloween Costume!
Quick delivery, great price for the whole package. Love, love, love the top! Sizing seems true to fit. The accessories are nice too. My only complaint would be that I didn't realize how short the bottoms are. I knew they were going to be short, but I guess I just have a bigger booty than the model in the picture. I bought fish net tights to wear under the bottoms to help make it a little more conservative and it worked out just fine. Other than that, love it!
Sexy Sheriff is great
The accesories all came together in a bag inside the package. The vest had two velcro straps so you can adjust it higher on shoulder or lower. The shorts were definitely small and if you have a real big butt probably you would be hanging out. Overall it came just as pictured and is a great unique cop costume.
fast and fit perfect
I was a little hesitant at first since there were two options for my size. I am tall and athletic build; I was afraid the costume was going to run on the small side, like most packaged costumes do, but this fit perfectly. The bottoms seem a little stretched out but other than that it fits like a glove. I would order again.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment