Friday, February 15, 2013

Paper Magic Womens French Kiss B0040PT88G

Paper Magic Womens French Kiss Geisha Costume, Pink/White, X-Small - 5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


Love it!!
I purchased this for a dance performance and I think I have finally gotten the one I need. This is almost like a cute little dress, it's asymmetrical skirt line and slinky design making it perfect! It's one piece, with an asymmetrical skirt line and ruffles on the edges to give it almost a Latin feel to the skirt. The sash on the waist is really long, but you can either leave it to dangle or double up when you tie it. It has the flavor of a Geisha with the sleeves wider at the ends. It's colored pink and orange, making it something you could even wear out as a regular dress. It comes with a flower to put in your hair that matches the dress. The neckline does plunge pretty deep into the waist line so expect to show some cleavage if you don't wear a camisole underneath.






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment