Friday, February 15, 2013

Big Mama Pimp Adult Costume B003M1PGJE

Big Mama Pimp Adult Costume Size Standard - 5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 customer reviews


cool costume
Okay, first off, I ordered this from Grim Reapers and not Costume Hub. Grim Reapers takes an addidtional 2 - 3 days to process, but once it ships, you will receive it quickly. Mine shipped on the 6th and I got it on the 8th. Now, as far as the costume itself goes, for standard size it runs just a little bit small, but the material stretches. So, if you're a size 10 - 12 it will work out just fine, anything over that, I wouldn't reccommend this costume for them. The halter top is what runs so tiny. The girl in the pic must be all of 5 ft tall and small boned. LOL There is also a long slit in the back of the skirt and will expose you if you bend over, however, get creative. I turned the slit around to where it was on my leg. Worked out great. The green on the outfit is of a lime green and is not as light as it is in the pic. The sleeves just slip up on your arms. Nothing special or hard about that. The hat is huge and fits loosly on you're head, but thats no big deal as it leaves room...






> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment