Friday, September 27, 2013

Wizard of Oz Toddler Tinman B0029U0YAA

Wizard of Oz Toddler Tinman Costume - 1.7 out of 5 stars from 18 customer reviews


Terrible!!!!
The hat is too small to fit a head, had to add velcro extenders, and it rips at the seams very easily... Wore it once and had to toss it , cant even keep it for dress up or hand me down.


Thin and too small
This item is cute but VERY THIN and not very good quality. The size was way too small for my small 2year old. I was disappointed it the quality.


Poor Product!!!!
It rips, the first one I had to return because it was ripped when I got it, and the second one rips the moment you try and get it on him. Not to mention the hat doesnt even fit.. I would never buy again this or recommend it.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment