Saturday, September 7, 2013

Vintage Nurse Adult Costume Size B0036URNQU

Vintage Nurse Adult Costume Size Medium - 3.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Not what was ordered.
the dress they had sent me was not the dress pictured above or on the packaging,it is sleeveless and it does not button all the way down, and it is not knee length, have been trying to contact seller and have not had any feedback from them. I have posted customer photos so you can see for yourselves.


Silky
I bought this white nurse uniform dress to wear to work at the Medical Center. Lots of compliments. I still wear my own nurses cap so didn't need the one that was sent with the uniform. Great purchase, got here on time, cost a bit too much, but I love it.




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment