Children Will Break This
If this product wasn't linked to a charity, I would ask for a refund. The smock is cute, but the rest of it is much too flimsy for little children. The stethoscope actually arrived broken. Even if that's the fault of the thin packaging it was sent in, imagine what kids would do to it! Besides that, the stuffed animals are very small (less than three inches long) and the other accessories besides the bottle are all cardboard. I would suggest laminating everything if you are able since the cardboard x-rays, notepads, and nametag stickers won't last very long.
OKay
This costume is great for a short period of time. The quality of the item could have been better. The cost was great but I guess you get what you pay for.
eh
This was really small. The 4-6 barely fit my 41 inch tall child. It was a thin coat. She liked the little dolls that came with it, but the nametags were just stickers.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment