cheaply made
Bought this for my son and he only got to wear it to his aunts house (3 doors down) before I noticed it had tears in the red vest. Strings everywhere! It did fit him except the legs are too long (my son is 20 months). Kinda reminds me of a dollar store costume..
Great costume!
This costume was very cute on my son, who was 14 months, but very big for his age. The top fit him perfectly, but the pants are very long and not very thick, so for trick or treating I had him wear dark sweats underneath, and hemmed the legs. He enjoyed wearing it, and received many compliments.
GREAT FABRIC AND IT LOOKS SO ADORABLE!! I TOTALY RECOMENDED IT!!
GREAT AND ADORABLE GOOD FABRIC AND IT STAYS PUT!! AND ASLO THE SHIPPING WAS FAST! i REALLY RECOMEND IT MY SON WAS REALLY HAPPY WITH IT.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment