Friday, September 27, 2013

Tuxedo Baby Costume Creeper Romper B0038NDV1G

Tuxedo Baby Costume Creeper Romper Snapsuit Size: 0-6 Months - 4.9 out of 5 stars from 10 customer reviews


Little Black Tuxedo
I bought this for my son who at the time was almost 4 months old. He was a huge hit at the wedding we attended. The romper onesie fit him a little big but you really could not tell. At the time he weighed 14 lbs and 8 oz. It's a bit silly to size a romper from 0-6 months but I guess that's how the clothing industry is sometimes! I'm hoping we have another event to attend in the next month or two. Very affordable and I received it fairly quickly. Overall great romper! ***UPDATE*** We attended another wedding and my son (now 9 months) wore this onesie again. It fit him perfect but it will be the last time he wears it because he's a tall baby. He weighed 16 lbs. at the time. So I'd say the ideal weight for this 0-6 months romper is between 10 lbs. - 16 lbs. with a maximum height of 29 inches.


Adorable outfit
I bought this tuxedo onesie for a special party for my 8 1/2 month old son. It arrived and was exactly as it had been pictured online. It was a little big for him, however, fit true to size for what I ordered. It washed well and we have enjoyed it very much. All kinds of guests stated how adorable his tuxedo onesie was. Would definitely buy from this seller/company again!


Attention getter
We had an Oscar-like event to go to. I wanted my boy to look good but not feel constricted. He got a lot of "awe"s, "handsome" and "little James Bond" while he was comfy and entertained them by feeling free to be active. It will also be his birthday outfit.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment