Thursday, September 26, 2013

Toddler Hippo Halloween Costume (Size:2-4T) B000WU2XOE

Toddler Hippo Halloween Costume (Size:2-4T) - 2.4 out of 5 stars from 7 customer reviews


Not what you see in pictures
I bought this for my 1 year old. He wears a 2T. This said it was 2T - 4T. It is CLEARLY a 4T. The tags says 4T and it is HUGE. Also it does NOT HAVE the Nails or a Tail. It looks like a Dr. Evil suit (from Austin Powers). I am very dissapointed in this costume. I thought the previous reviewer must have gotten a different costume. I will agree that the Quality is good. But I bought a costume so I did not have to make one, now in order for it not to look homemade I have to go out and buy nails and tail to sew on.


Inaccurate Photo!
This costume does NOT look like the photo. The fabric is different, the cut is different, and there are no hoof/nail markings are the arms and feet. As well, be aware that this vendor has a 25% restocking fee.


FALSE ADVERTISING!
Like the other reviewer, I received a costume that was similar to the picture, but not exact. This is false advertising and totally unacceptable. The costume had strings hanging out all over the place when it arrived. It also came in a non-labeled package that looked used. The costume did NOT have claws on the hands or feet. There is no tail. The hippo head doesn't fit well and the costume is NOT 2T-4T - it is 3T-4T (this makes a difference). I'm in the process of trying to return this item since it isn't what I thought I was buying. I am very unhappy with this company and will not buy anything from them ever again. They cannot be trusted.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment