Thursday, September 26, 2013

Toddler Blossom Witch Costume B001G5LVG0

Toddler Blossom Witch Costume - 4.0 out of 5 stars from 2 customer reviews


Costume runs large
This is a very cute costume but I think the sizes run big. My daughter wears 3T so I purchased the 3T-4T sized costume. It literally fell off of her shoulders and I could slide it off her body, it was huge! So I got the 24 months-2T size and it's still too big. I have to pin the back of the dress so it doesn't slide down her shoulders and expose her whole chest. I'm still going to have her wear it for Halloween, it's just a shame that it doesn't fit well.


To cute
Bought this for my daughter for Halloween, she absolutely loves it! She was scared her hat was going to be squished and was really excited cause it popped right up! It's a cute little girl costume and I think she is really happy with it.




> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment