Friday, September 27, 2013

Tiger Infant/Toddler Costume 18 - B002R86VL0

Tiger Infant/Toddler Costume 18 - 24 Months - 3.3 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


very cute but head didn't fit
the whole costume was very cute, the body fit fine, but the head was too big, i had to pin the top back 4 inches to keep it from falling in his face.


Cute Costume
My son really liked the costume but he would not wear the mask or mittens....I wish I had found a costume that cost less with just a head band instead of a mask. I found that a one year old is too young to wear a mask.


Cute design, but didn't fit.
We bought this for our 18 month old daughter for Halloween. I love the fact that it looks so realistic, but the headpiece didn't velcro under her chin (it was too short, should have been adjustable), so she just wore the body suit, which had more of a "Tigger" look. I was kind of disappointed and I don't think I'll buy Halloween costumes online anymore.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment