Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Muppets Romper And Headpiece B003D81A82

The Muppets Romper And Headpiece Kermit The Frog, Kermit Print, 6-12 Months - 3.5 out of 5 stars from 17 customer reviews


Sizing is misleading, runs VERY small
I lovd the look of this costume, but wasn't sure what to make of the sizing as listed on Amazon and other external websites. Specifically, it states "Toddler size fits most size 2-4, up to 2 years old, hand wash".

I read that as fits size 2T-4T, which definitely is not the case! I took a chance and ordered it, and the toddler size runs about a 12-18 month clothing size, and on the snug side. It's all one piece, so there is no way to alter it or let it out.

So I will be returning this. Other than that, it is well made and very cute. The material is like felt, and nice and soft, warm for a cool area halloween.

Off to buy some felt and make my own I guess!


Super Cute
Runs a little small but made for a great costume for my little boy. Fit well, help up for the night and I'll prolly be able to consign it in the fall it held up so well.


Baby's first costume
I didn't have any of the problems some of the other reviewers experienced. The 6-12 month size fit my 10 month old perfectly. The quality was good. The costume traveled with my son to day care and back, surviving Halloween with no wrinkles or tears. He got lots of compliments too! Too cute.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment