Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Smiffy's Women's Army Girl Dress, B003CITSOQ

Smiffy's Women's Army Girl Dress, Green/Red/Gold, Medium - 3.4 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


Army Girl Halloween Costume
Besides receiviing this costume with a 2" diameter hole in the top of the dress, the jacket was inside out and and the cuffs were completly wrinkled; I was NOT impressed with the cheap costume I received a day before Halloween. I think Smitty's set me a USED, as well as DAMAGED costume! Forgot to mention, the Gold star on the dress, jacket and hat ARE NOT SEWED DOWN WHAT SO EVER! I had to find gold thread to sew the chessy stars down! Thank God I only paid under $40 for this over rated costume! Sorry. My expectations were not met and I am VERY disappointed :(


Cute but Classy
It is very comfortable and fits almost every where. If you are small chested you might need to adjust the top but it would be very easy to do.


Very stretchy material, runs large, details are poor
I ordered based on the size chart and was surprised that it was so much bigger. In addition, I couldn't use the free AmAzon exchange because they didn't have it available in a small. Cute costume, but this brand is too cheaply made touse for anything but Halloween night.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment