Great Quality
The costume arrived quickly and is of great quality. I was really impressed. Fits my daughter great.
Super cute!
This costume is so cute!! Every single person absolutely LOVED it! My only issue with it is that it's not a very warm costume, which I was hoping it'd be a little warmer, due to the fact that it's a full body costume and it's for a toddler. Though, there was room to layer my daughter up underneath it, so it worked out. I would definitely recommend it!
This costume stinks :(
While this costume arrived in great time for halloween, I could not even try it on my 16mo old because it was soooo ROUGH on the inside. Like burlap! No joke. What lil kiddo would tolerate anyone putting them into this costume?
The size range is a bit crazy too and I took a chance. Again, I never even put him in it due to the roughness, but the body suit looked fine for my 16mo old - have no idea how a 6mo old would fill any of it. The head piece seemed very small on the otherhand....
Bottom line, any baby costume not made of a super soft material should have a soft lining to ensure comfort.
Bummer cause it would have been a hit! We ended up with a super soft Carter's brand costume that was like butter!
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment