Monday, September 23, 2013

Seven Til Midnight Women's Mickey'S B003DA4L2M

Seven Til Midnight Women's Mickey'S Mistress,Red,Small - 3.8 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


description incorrect
I ordered this costume because it said in the description on amazon that it had a built in petticoat included...when I received it the description on the package says (Petticoat not included)...I like the costume and will now have to buy the petticoat separate


Very Pleased!
My daughter wore this costume and was very pleased. The dress was well-made and fit nicely. The socks only came up mid-calf height; definately could not be wore above the knee as shown in the photo, but that was okay with us. Compared to other costume prices, felt that it was a good value; especially since it came with teh socks and ears too.


Perfect but...
I read that person'a review that says it runs very small so I got a medium. It's too big on me. It does not run "very" small. It's runs perfectly fine but now I have too wear a costume too big for me. I am a size 2 also.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment