Very cute
I bought this for my two boys to wear for Halloween. Super cute! I am happy with my purchase.
Sizing: My boys are 14 months and 3years-2months old and both large for their age. My 14 month old is wearing 24 month old clothes so I ordered 2T. The pants legs were long but the top fits great. My 3 yearold fit well in the 3T too but would have preferred to get a larger size for growing room. When you compare the two garmets, there is literally no difference in size in terms of width (shoulders and chest)of the tops. I think 3T would fit my 14 month old just as well since scrubs are meant to fit loosly anyway. Pants were different by about an inch. But both my boys have short legs so they will be rolled up/hemmed anyway.
I wanted scrubs with no monogram but they were out of 3T so I ordered the one with "big brother" on it and a 2T with no monogram. They arrived in two different shipments. Identical except for a slight color difference, just enough so that you ouldn't...
"Doctor, you're wanted on the phone"
I bought these for my 2 year old to visit me and new baby in hospital. So cute and great photo ops!
He now wears them as pjs. Very durable and adorable. I'm surprises how much he likes them too. Wears pants for "lounging" around house. Going to buy more for friends having second babies. Much more durable, wash friendly than his Big Bro t-shirt!
Heads turned, and all were smiling!
I got these for my 3 year old grandson to wear to the hospital to meet his new baby brother for the first time. What a sensation! When I put them on him I told him they were his special "Doctor" clothes to wear at the hospital, and that is what he told everybody. One of the nurses got him a disposable scrub cap and tied it around his little head, and he was just as cute as a button, and very proud of being a big brother.
We haven't washed them yet, but I am hoping they won't shrink too much, as they are all cotton and are just a bit big on him now. Really, really comfortable,especially the collar and waistband.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment