Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Santa Mrs Velvt Dress Medium/Large B001BY00J0

Santa Mrs Velvt Dress Medium/Large Costume - 4.3 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


sizing poor
This dress runs very large for size. The sleeves were over four inches too long and the overall fit was too large. The next size down is too small. Nothing in between.


Santa Mrs Velvet Dress
Love the Mrs Clause outfit a lot. Great for Halloween dress up as well as for Christmas. Well made and great fun to wear.


Mrs. Claus
I felt like Mrs. Claus when I wore the outfit to the school where I work. The students loved it! Their eyes lit up, they professed to being good then proceeded to tell me what they wanted for Christmas. I LOVE BEING MRS. CLAUS!!! Thank-you so much for a wonderful costume!!!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment