Saturday, September 21, 2013

SACAS 2 Hoop bone skirt B0063UJ18I

SACAS 2 Hoop bone skirt Petticoat slip for Size from S ~ XL waist from 22" to 46" - 3.6 out of 5 stars from 5 customer reviews


nicer than I expected
i ordered five of these slips for opera company early 1900 costumes. They are really nice. For the price, I expected a medioca quality fabric. It's really not bad. The best part is that the hoops are adjustible, so you can make both or one larger around or smaller. The drawstring waist allows this to fit just about everyone.


why do i need a title
this is actually a pretty good the hoops r pretty bendy bendy like if step on it it and have it bent funny when u store it and they r still strong enough to hold a heavy dress


Loved it!
This is so easy to adjust and wear. I used this in a wedding but I think it would also work well for ren faire or war reenactment.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment