Worth a shot
One week before a Halloween party, I still had no costume. I decided to take a risk and order this one, and I'm really glad I did. Quality was fine, no better or worse than I expected. The shorts were tiny, but I was able to get them on and they weren't horribly uncomfortable (5'2, 110). The hat comes with some kind of band/strap that matches the trim on the shorts...I never figured out how it was supposed to work. I just bobby pinned the hat on. The vertical straps running from ribs to belt were a little long, so they don't lay flat like they do in the pic. Overall, the costume was good for the price and very popular with other party-goers. I was happy because I had long sleeves, and (technically) pants, so I was a little warmer than some of the others there.
Don't risk the money
I ordered this item on a Saturday and i got it the following tuesday. I was very happy because i got it two days earlier than i was suppose to. When i pulled my costume out i noticed it was torn badly in two different places. I could tell that someone else had tried it on and returned it because it was way to small. Both places it was ripped were barley hanging on by a thread. I am very very upset. I feel like i should have spent 20 dollars not 88. Please, just don't waste your money on this costume or the people that make them. They are just going to send people returned tried on costumes.
GREAT!
This was perfect! It came with absolutely everything and fit just perfectly! I had to cut the shorts a little so they could get pass my thighs but it was perfect in every other way. 5 stars! ^^
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment