Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Rasta Imposta Crayola Tank Dress B003IBNLPY

Rasta Imposta Crayola Tank Dress Teen Costume, Screamin Green, Teen 13-16 - 3.8 out of 5 stars from 4 customer reviews


Flimsy
I know with most halloween costumes they are not great..... but Im hoping this one makes it through the night! I had a stain on it... (New) ??? but on top of that the hat was flat and the stitching was all over the place! My daughter in had LOVES it because it is green and she loves green but FLIMSY!!! dont expect much if ordering this costume! I think it should of been priced $15 or less for what you get!


wifes costume
gf seemed to like so nothing bad to say... im not the one wearing it. her and her friend bought different colors


Crayola outfit
As far as halloween outfits go, this one was made as well as most, but it still seemed cheaply made to me. Of course, that does not matter because the real guage of an item is if it is liked. And the child that chose this outfit was real pleased with it and it mede it through haloween with no damage so can be used again by another grandchild if they wish so I think it a fair item.


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment