Top is made from foam
Very poorly made. The top part of the dress is made of foam and sticks out oddly in front. One size fits all only if you are very small like a size 6-8. Our size 10-12 person cannot move in the dress. Doesn't work well for onstage acting when it's so small. Bought 2 one for small actress playing teen fiona and one for adult. Barely fits small person and seams are very poorly constructed. Very disappointed, wish we had made our own costume!
not impressed
The dress I ordered was fairly expensive and of very low quality. I did not wear it because of how embarrassed I was of how much it cost versus the fabric it was made from. Not only that but it arrived after the costume party where I was going to wear it. It was ordered on Oct. 10 but did not arrive until Oct. 22 or 23. I had to get another costume.
I will be returning it soon, and will probably have to pay shipping again but to get it out of my house is important to me.
I will think twice about buying costumes online in the future.
I would have rather not given any stars in the rating system.
"Prettiest" Fiona available, but not the best quality
By far the best one I can find, my husband went as Shrek and I was Fiona, the costumes definitely drew a lot of attention!
Very realistic and Fiona-like
The quality isn't that great, but it is a costume, I guess what can you expect?
Another possible issue is it definitely makes you look heavier, but its Fiona, I thought it made it look more realistic.
Best if you are 5'4"-5'6", I'm 5'2" and is was definitely too long.
The back came undone A LOT, use a safety pin!
The ears don't match, I found a Fiona wig and used that instead.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment