Friday, September 27, 2013

Newborn Duck Baby Costume B001F9R2MY

Newborn Duck Baby Costume - 1.0 out of 5 stars from 3 customer reviews


Unhappy with quality
I was not pleased with the quality of the costume; the material seems defective. The microfiber "duck feathers" came off in clouds as soon as I opened the package. When my daughter tried it on for size, both of us I were covered in yellow fibers from head to toe. It was itchy and I felt it was dangerous for a small child to wear a costume that shed small parts so easily, so I returned the item. Babies and toddlers put everything in their mouths; I did not want my child choking on her Halloween costume!


Poor Quality
I wish I would have read the reviews on this before I bought it. The quality of the costume is horrible. I took it out to try it on my son and it started to shed all over the floor. I would not recommend this product.


Unhappy with quality
I was not pleased with the quality of the costume; the material seems defective. The microfiber "duck feathers" came off in clouds as soon as I opened the package. When my daughter tried it on for size, both of us I were covered in yellow fibers from head to toe. It was itchy and I felt it was dangerous for a small child to wear a costume that shed small parts so easily, so I returned the item. Babies and toddlers put everything in their mouths; I did not want my child choking on her Halloween costume!


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment