Cute costume but friends thought I was a fairy
This costume was cute, fit well and for the price I paid I felt it was pretty nice fabric. The one thing I didn't realize and was that the wings have elastic straps that you put your arms through. I thought they were ugly and uncomfortable so I cut off the straps and attached velco to the back of dress and the wings and secured that way. Keep in mind you will bump things with the wings so it is a little hard to move around. Lastly, only one person knew I was a dragon fly, the rest assumed I was a fairy or Tinker Bell. I recommend getting a wand and saying you are a fairy.
Love it!
I just bought this costume because I'm working Halloween at the hospital (I'm a pediatric R.N.) and I love it!! It is an amazing buy for less than 30 dollars. It looks pretty and is comfortable- plus the skirt goes almost to the knee which is rare now with all the sexy halloween costumes out there. It really is a great buy and if you need to be even more covered up (as I do), just pair it with a pair of green leggings and green long sleeved undershirt and you'll be set.
Too big and frumpy
I thought this would be a cute little costume, but it's very frumpy. I couldn't return it because I bought it right before Halloween and they wouldn't allow it. Not very happy.
> Click to See Editorial Reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment