Wednesday, September 18, 2013

"Unhand Me, You Beast!" Adult B000VOESTE

"Unhand Me, You Beast!" Adult Halloween Costume (Standard One-Size) - 3.6 out of 5 stars from 8 customer reviews


Cute idea, ok costume
My boyfriend and I were planning on dressing as King Kong and Ann Darrow for Halloween. I chose this costume for the hand around the waist. Down sides: The dress is very see-through. I am a size 8-10 and it barely fit. One of the dress straps broke during my initial try-on. Basically, the dress was not great. The hand, however, is fabulous. It is sort of like a bean bag that fits around you. It has pink straps so you can basically carry the hand as it doesn't fit very tightly. The fingers have velcro that keeps the hand in a fist. The costume also comes with a small jacket to wear so the straps of the hand do not show. Overall, the purchase was worth it for the hand, but I had to get a different dress.


Funny costume
The hand is great. The nighty it came with was too small and I am a size 10. I wore a banana costume underneath thinking it would make it more funny.


Super-Novel Costume!
Based on all the other reviews, I was prepared for the dress to not fit....and it didn't. The dress is basically made out of very thick, pink ribbon-type material, and it is sized for a child (lost a star for that). The hand, however, is awesome! It doesn't show it in the picture, but the knuckles are even hairy!! There are absolutely no instructions with the costume at all on how to wear it or anything, so be prepared to do some "figuring" (I had to look at the picture no less than 10 times to make sure I had it on right). There is a harness sewn onto the hand at four points and it has to be worn outside of your clothing. The dress comes with a tiny little cape that would cover up the pink ribbon harness straps, so you'll need to be prepared to spend a little time to convert the hand-harness so it will work with a different outfit. You can cut the harness straps and tie or sew on ribbon that is the same color as your shirt/dress or wear something that has a bolero or a cape...


> Click to See Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment